Serving The Injured And Disabled Since 1986


Have you been injured in the state of Montana while on the job? Often times when a person is hurt while working, the Worker’s Compensation process is unclear or daunting. We are here to help you understand and navigate that process.

The State of Montana has a good website that can walk you through the process, however the first step is making sure that a claim is filed. You can do this at:
Generally your employer will have already done this for you but if for some reason, this hasn’t been done, make sure to file a First Report of Injury within one year of the injury or occupational disease. You can do this at the above link.

Upon receipt of your claim, the insurer has 30 days to accept or deny it. From that point, a number of things can happen depending on your personal circumstances.

If you have been injured in a car accident, or due to the negligence of a third party, Russ Plath Law can help you pursue a claim and receive the benefits to help cover the expenses incurred due to such an event. Sometimes a claim involves both Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury.

Our attorneys Russ Plath and Hayley Kemmick have over 30 years of combined experience in handling personal injury and worker’s compensation claims. Give us a call and see if we can help you.

If you have been injured in the state of Montana, have filed a worker’s comp claim or have a personal injury matter and are having problems with the insurer, we can help. Give our office a call to set up a no cost, no obligation interview. You’ll be glad that you did.